- We completed maintenance, renovations, added new equipment to the zones and implemented solutions to increase safety during training.
- The interiors and equipment in our clubs underwent thorough disinfection.
- We adhere to guidelines on the maximum number of people able to train at the same time. Our system enables on-going tracking of the number of individuals currently in the club. Since our clubs are some of the largest on the market, we hope that finding a place to train will not be difficult. Information about the club’s current occupancy will be displayed on the screen of the kiosk in the lobby.
- To make it easier for you to maintain a safe distance, we made some changes to the layout of equipment and made some equipment unavailable for the time being.
- At every zone, you’ll find stations with tools for self sanitizing the equipment. They can also be found by the entrance to the club and in the locker rooms.
- A cleaning service will be working continuously towards ensuring cleanliness and hygiene in the club.
- Antibacterial gels are available in the vending machines.
Together, let’s make sure that training in CityFit is safe.